residentevilrulzresidentevilrulz

Main Audio Favorites Reviews Stats 5 Fans

Evisceration Nation Evisceration Nation

awesome. Reminds me of Dracula on SNES

This is awesome man. But I also wonder.. if Garage band is not for Windows, what is a good program to convert to mp3 without changing the quality of the song?

Billtog responds:

The one that I use (from Pistonsoft) has recently been upgraded with soundfont files so that it does change the quality, but I have downloaded the new version. If you can find one, I'd love to hear about it.

Daft Spunk Daft Spunk

Very cool, very original

This is so cool. I've always wanted to put lyrics in my own music and especially vodocing. I'm a big Daft Punk fan so, that would be obvious lol. But the problem is, I don't think I have good programs on the pc to do this. What program do you use to record? And what kind of keyboard do you have? I have a MicroKorg. Thanks. Great work

5/5

Theme of Vegeta Theme of Vegeta

Oh my God

I've never heard this song before. But WOW. IT'S SO GOOD! You did an amazing job here! I can't stop listening to it! Could you let me know what you think of my Bowser and Ridley song and give me some advice please? Thanks

Wario Land 4 : Training stage Wario Land 4 : Training stage

I LOVE RESIDENT EVIL!! Just look at my user name! Ahh this is soooo terrifying! I love it! WHAT PROGRAM DO YOU USE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!???????

Gorekiller responds:

Hemm...man...you reviewed the wrong song... you've a review for Wario instead for Resident evil. Well anyway... I've just used a WK-1600 Casio Electric piano and I 've recorded it with Wave pad. But now I'll use Beatcraft and Audacity for the next. Thanks for the review. But be carefull : review the cover you were talking about next time !

Metroid Prime : Omega Pirate Metroid Prime : Omega Pirate

Cool

Ahh very cool. This is very well composed. I did a Metroid remix too. It is of Meta Ridley. Let me know what you think of it. Keep up the great work

Gorekiller responds:

Yo man ! Thanks for the review ! I'll listen to your cover too !

Bowser castle ( NSMB ) Bowser castle ( NSMB )

Awesome!

This is amazing! It sounds exactly like the song from the game! How do you find the notes? I usually break midi's into sheet music and then learn the notes. What do you do to learn the songs? What recording program do you use? I use Fruity Loops Studio 6. Anyhow, very nicely done

Gorekiller responds:

...I found the notes with my ears. They told me I've got...how do you say..."absolute earing". When I ear several notes ( or just one ), I recognize it. Concerning the program, it's the same : WK-1600 and Wavepad. I've played that game but it was too easy >:( ! I hope there will be a NSMB 2 ! Also Thanks for the review, man !!!

Meta-Ridley Remix Meta-Ridley Remix

Impressive

Very, very cool. I liked it. Go check out my Meta Ridley song and review it. I am trying to see what other people who've made Ridley remixes think of mine. THANKS!

Metroid Metroid

Wow

This is so cool. It's great. It sounds just like the one part on Metroid Prime in the Choco Ruins. Nice, nice work. I did something from Metroid Prime also. Go check it out. It's Meta Ridley's song. Review it if you'd be so kind ^_^

Aresdev responds:

Thanks for the review, man! I left you a review as you asked!!

Stratathereal Stratathereal

Wow, great

This is really good. It gives me some ideas actually. Awesome

Megaman 2 - Skull Castle Megaman 2 - Skull Castle

AWESOME!!!

This is great. Very nice work